Virtual Multichamber Speed Networking
Join us via Zoom for a relaxed but structured virtual networking session with professionals from Melrose and the surrounding towns. After the event you will receive the complete list of attendees, their company information and their email address to make additional connections.
Marianne Cohen of Mannersmith, will open this virtual networking event with a 10-minute talk on the Top Ten Tips for Successful Virtual Networking.
Even if you can’t meet in person, that doesn’t mean business — or the need to build relationships — stops. In fact, without the natural interactions that go along with in-person work and events, it’s even more important to be proactive in your networking efforts.
Here's how it works
- First, don't forget to bring your favorite cocktail, beverage or afternoon snack.
- When you arrive online you will be placed in a random breakout room with 6 or 7 other people. (This number may vary depending on the total number of attendees.)
- Each person will have the opportunity to spend two minutes introducing themselves with a mix of professional and personal information.
- If time allows, the host will propose a discussion question for the remaining time.
- After an allotted amount of time, attendees will be will be switched, randomly, to another breakout room for further introductions.
- Zoom log on information will be sent to you after you have registered.