Annual Summer Multichamber Networking Event
This event is $10 for chamber members and $20 for non chamber members. You have 2 options for payment:
1. Register online, then Pay with a Credit Card: Register now, then you'll have the option to enter your information when you register online.
2. Register online, then Pay at the Door: Register online now, then select "Pay by Invoice" when you register online. Please bring Cash or a Check made payable to Melrose Chamber of Commerce to the event.
Please join us for a fun evening of networking at the beautiful Tewksbury Country Club. This popular Multi-Chamber event attracts 150-200 local professionals. Optional FREE Seminar: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Networking: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm - Complimentary Appetizers / Cash Bar.
Free Tabletop Space:
- Available exclusively for Chamber members on a first-come, first-served basis at no additional cost.
- Tables are shared by three businesses with the goal of providing a place holder for your marketing materials only.
- Representatives will be asked to mingle and not stand at the tables.
- Members can begin table set-up at 4:00 pm.
Optional Presentation: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Cyber Technologies For Business Growth
In this digital era, successfully unlocking your company growth starts with the digital transformation based on cyber technologies. In this session, Julius Francis, Founding Partner at CyberUp Technology, will discuss how cyber technologies are revolutionizing how companies build a brand, reach customers, accelerate revenue growth. We will look at specific tools like a brand-aware web presence, search engine optimization, mobile applications, and digital marketing to understand how some of the leading small and medium business are transforming to find their hyper-growth.