2019 Victorian Fair - Vendor Registration After 7/31
Severe weather date is 9/15/19.
PayPal Payment Option for All Vendors:
If you wish to pay for the Fair using PayPal, please email Lauren Grymek (email@example.com) or call the Chamber office at 781-665-3033.
Paper Application Option for All Vendors:
If you wish to complete a paper application and mail in a check, click here and an application will download to your computer.
39th Victorian Fair Presented By:
Important Vendor Participation Notes:
- Complete payment MUST be received in order to secure a space at the Fair.
- Applications will not be processed without payment.
- ALL BOOTH PRICES reflect an increase of $100 as the early registration deadline was 7/31. If you need more than one space please call the Chamber at 781-665-3033 before registering.
- After reading the info below, click "Register for Event".
- Click here for an application you can print.
- A booth space is 10 feet wide X 10 feet long.
- If you rent a canopy through the Chamber, the maximum height when standing underneath the canopy is 6 feet, 6 inches. Plan your activity underneath the canopy accordingly.
- Booth spaces will be set up by the Chamber’s vendor and volunteers by 9:00am, on Fair Day.
- Please see the space accommodations below and choose what best suits your needs.
- Your assigned space number, along with day of fair instructions, will be posted on our web site by September 4th.
- You will not hear from us about your space location before then; we do not take location requests.
BANNERS – ONLY for Vendors Renting a Canopy AND Hanging a Banner:
- If you are renting a canopy from us AND you plan to have a banner hung at your space, you must purchase Banner Installation.
- If you are using your own canopy you don’t need to purchase this.
- See Banner Installation specifications:
- Banners should be no longer than 9 feet 6 inches, and no taller than 3 feet.
- Banners should have grommets on each of the 4 corners, and additional 3 grommets on the top.
- This allows us to attach the banner to the rented canopy securely and tightly, for the best possible display.
- A limited number of booths with an electrical outlet are available.
- The cost for an electrical hook up is $65 and be indicated on your application.
- The electrical connection provided is a basic connection with a single cord and plug.
- You CANNOT plug in generators, heavy duty electrical or cooking equipment or styling equipment.