Start your career and join a team where you can make an impact, work hard, and be appreciated.
For 28 Years, we’ve been providing the highest quality, efficiency and reliability when it comes to serving customers in residential service and installation. We take pride in completing our work down to the very last detail.
We offer upfront pricing and 24/7 phone service for our customers to best serve them. We have constant resources and a warehouse team to best serve you.
The highest level of service and workmanship is what keeps us moving. Learn how our management, office staff and technicians can help you become more successful and excel in your trade. Raise your level of service and be part of a team environment- you’re not alone!
You work hard. You love helping people. You want to create opportunities for your life and are seeking a better work culture. You want to have a career with a growing company where you don't have to look for a job ever again.
Our team is growing and we're looking for a Lead HVAC Installer this season to join our incredible team!
Responsibilities for a Lead HVAC Installer:
- Demonstrate the core values every single day: Service, Teamwork, and Development
- Strive for nothing below a 5-Star Customer Experience on every call
- Arrive on time and well-groomed
- Work fluidly with a really great team
- Work alongside the project managers to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain your truck with stocked inventory
- Participate actively in all trainings and morning meetings
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, feedback, and option sheets
Qualifications for a Lead HVAC Installer:
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have passion for exceptional service
- Must enjoy serving and helping others
- Must have pride in workmanship
- Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be team oriented as well as work independently
- Must be available for on-call rotation
Benefits for a Lead HVAC Installer:
- A+ Team Environment
- Earn Weekly Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid Training and Education When Earned
- Guaranteed Year-Round Work (No Seasonal Layoff)
- Company Vehicle Fully Stocked
- Company iPad
- Company Events
- Fitted and Customized Company Uniforms
- Team and Management Support At All Times. Our warehouse team is here for you.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with 3% IRA Matching
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- IN-HOUSE Paid Training Facility
- Flexible Schedule
Give us a Call at 781-451-1107 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!