Business Developer/Account Manager
Northeast Illuminators is the exciting, new brand of a long-standing business (35 years!) based in Melrose, MA. This business is an existing service line that is now formed as a dedicated company focused solely on growing our holiday décor & lighting, special event lighting, streetscape lighting and design/consulting work.
We currently service commercial and residential properties in MA and NH. You may recognize some of our work at many premier and destination properties in New England.
This is a great opportunity for you if:
- You are seeking to make a difference at work and want to have fun doing it.
- You are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a team with a rapid expansion plan.
- Enjoy a "business to business" sales approach that will require hard work and dedication.
- You want to sell a fun and uplifting product and service.
- You desire to catch an existing business at a time when it is being funded for significant traction and growth.
- Are interested in working directly with the President/Founder of the business and be a key player in developing the strategic plan for consistent growth.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Business Developer/ Account Manager. Seeking an applicant that will look forward to each day because of the challenges they face, the progress they see and the energy and excitement that comes with being part of the team. We stand by our culture of integrity and focus on the organization where engaged employees are passionate about their work.
What you will do:
- Lead commercial account expansion and new business development
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships through prospecting and active networking
- Managing industry trade show events
- Work in a fast-paced environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform site walk throughs for estimating
- Assist the creation of customized client solutions and designs
- Efficiently and proactively support and manage account relationships
- Ensure renewals of each current account
- Generate referrals from existing client base
Skills and Attributes that we are seeking:
- Self-Motivated and target driven
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excellent Time Management and personal organization
- Proven track records in setting and achieving sales goals
- Active and consistent in your sales behaviors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Time
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement
Please email cover letter and resume addressed to Hiring Manager to email@example.com