Start Your Own Business
Starting a small business requires more knowledge, skills, perseverance and planning than meets the eye. Save valuable time and money starting here!
This 3-hour workshop will help you clearly understand the details, challenges, opportunities and rewards of owning and operation your own business, through the real-life experiences of several highly successful entrepreneurs. It’s a must for new business owners. You can build upon this workshop by following up with our free one-on-one counseling.
The step-by-step practical workshop covers:
- Foundations for Starting Your Own Business
- Developing the proper “Mind Sets” For entrepreneurial success
- Components of Business Ownership
- Which legal structure is right for you?
- Insuring your business
- Introduction to Business Planning Resources For Getting Started In Your Own Business
- Len Gendron, Western Mass SCORE Chapter
- Rod Clark, South Eastern Mass SCORE Chapter (SEMA)